Frankly: Frankly Agency Pty Ltd ATF Frankly Agency Discretionary Trust (ACN: 819 9179 4294) (Frankly) is the operator of the website www.frankly.com.au. This policy sets out the details of how Frankly collects, stores, uses and discloses your personal information.
Frankly is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“APPs”) and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes suitable measures to protect electronic information and materials stored and generated in hard copy. Frankly is also subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations under other laws that govern our activities.
We only collect personal information from you that is necessary to perform our functions, to comply with our legal obligations, and to provide personalised customer service that you have requested. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you register or subscribe to our Website, place and order or complete a transaction with us and contact us.
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your address;
- your email address;
- telephone numbers and corresponding names;
- financial information such as credit card/bank account name and number for processing payments for services provided by Frankly;
- records of communications between you and Frankly relating to products and services provided by Frankly;
When you visit out web pages, for the purpose of managing the Website and improving our business, we may also temporarily collect the following information:
- your computer’s operating system;
- your computer’s browser type and capabilities;
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- usage statistics including: the date and duration of your visit to our website, a list of the web pages that you visit within our site, the time spent on each web page as well as the website through which you linked to our site.
Frankly uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services;
- to inform you about the products and services we provide;
- to inform you about products and services provided by our affiliated companies and business partners; and
- to comply with the law.
You can request to access the personal information we collect and hold about you. When requesting such access please identify the precise type of information requested. If you believe there are errors in the personal information we hold about you, you have a right to ask us to correct it.